My Random Musings

Powered by Stuff-a-Blog

Wednesday 24 September 2008

I GOT A TAG FROM PALA...



YO! YO!...tag again...ok...here it is....taaaadaaaaa....:-)


1. Six people I tag
> Carol
> Gurangak
> leo fantasia
> maintain girl
> Fredz
> Vee

2. Six things that I'm passionate about
> take pictures
> my car
> my work...yeah..
> friends
> 'friend' hahaha...
> the song by Jason Marz

3. Six things that I say too often
> o ya?..
> hmmm...
> ok bah tu
> no komen...
> what to do..
> biarlah drg tu

4. Six books I've recently read
> hahaha reference books, byk bah bkn 6 saja but i like Virginia Andrews

5. Six songs I listen to again and again
> I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
> meaningless by Anthony Evan
> sound of my heart by True worshippers :-) sometimes i need this hehehe...
> I wanna be with you by Mandy More
> lagu melayu sy suka dgr lagu Linda, Jika kau kekasih..hahha
> I cant wait to see you again by Miley Cyrus

6. Six things that I've learnt from the past
> trust
> love
> courage
> friendship
> family have to come first
> time management

ok...at last....nsb bukan 12 things!

1 comment:

Tompinai paladius @ NiT said...

Trima kc kerana sudi menyiapkan tag ini... hehehe.. harap2 yang menjadi mangsa seterusnya... menyiapkan kerja ruma durang :D :D