My Random Musings

Powered by Stuff-a-Blog

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Busy VS Boring...



Wah! it's been so long i didn't write anything here..and it's like 'abandon place'...hmm, it's not tht i dnt have anything to say but i dnt have enough time to 'expose' all the things hehehe..well, there are so many things happened recently and i dont know which one to tell first.hmm let it be the secret in the sacred place..wow!..amazing! what a word!..

School open!..students! back to school..me? there are so many works waiting and 'shouting' now..phew! which one to do 1st?..of course! core business 1st! that's the teacher's 1st work..but still in holiday mood just like the students. The time given was never enough for those who never stop to think! o..give me a break! give me that precious time to think, even to stop think!..i need that..anyway! hope this Tiger year will give me more HOPE to be the strongest one!..

No comments: