My Random Musings

Powered by Stuff-a-Blog

Saturday 9 February 2008

Again Edison Chen!

Everybody talks about Edison Chen photo scandal and most of the people say he is jerk or anything. I have read about this ‘stuff’, I am not his fan but I don’t care actually all that stuffs and I don’t want to judge him. It is his life and he has the right to do anything beside he is also like us not an angel. Guys!, I’m not surprise with all that because it depends on individual judgment, right? If you read about his biography, Edison spent his life more in Vancouver and New York City, which is explain what kind of life he’s expose to. I’m not saying that people who live in that city acted like him, meaning here he’s more expose on western life (well…that’s what I heard from our people opinion a’ah). Everybody has their own life, well may be he is well known but that is not the main reason to talk about his life. And guys! Everybody also free to talk about it because everybody has their own reason to talk about it hahahaha….yeah! One of them is money, right? Well, this ‘stuff’ can make money oh…and this is the main reason people want to talk about it…the rest I don’t know….what about you guys?...what say you?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at the specially made video, he didn’t really mean to make an apology, what he is doing is trying to get rid of the trouble for the future when the starlets are going to sue him for money as he is careless about keeping the photo as showing off to his friends. here's a hot debate over his video:

http://www.littleoslo.com/eng/home/?p=115

And now the photo of his current girl friend Vincy Yeung is leaked too, what do you think? Everyone says Edison is in a deep trouble… that’s why he had to leave Hong Kong ASAP.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the respond Viclottie. well..some of us think that he is in trouble but we don't know what is in his mind. I think he never cares about other people's feeling or in other words, he might be think that 'what should i care?'. And the girl also have to think twice before do the 'action' + camera. Guys, I have read also his fans still love him, especially the girls...hmmm why aaa?..you tell me..

kampungmoi said...

Well to me, life is about choices and thats the choice he made. Who are we to judge...isnt that so? Once one is in the limelight, everything minute of their lives is monitored and eventually the public owns their lives and this include Edison. Pity huh... To me, I have nothing to say coz you know that I am not really his fan..hehehe.