My Random Musings

Powered by Stuff-a-Blog

Monday 11 August 2008

Linda Nanuwil new album in Dusun..




Last Saturday I went to 1 Borneo...saja2 cuci mata ni and went to Bobo Land..hmm nice la..then rupanya ada pula launching for Linda's album..well, it's been a long time o didnt hear anything from her..wah! linda skg slim river oh...and i like the songs that she performed that day..and i think she's changed la...I like her performance that day with Roger Wang, they played guitar and sang. Well, I think m going to buy her album, hehehe...x sempat bah tu hari....tapi sempat juga mah ambil gambar...btw, thanks to Coz Lydia who helped me that day..hope to see you again too. And the launching was officiated by YB Datuk Joseph Pairin Kitingan...

1 comment:

lydia said...

Hi! Dear,
Last2 i found ur blog my dear cuz hehe...ya! i remember we met that day n since that we bjodoh mau bjumpa hehe...

Btw, hv u got ur own copy of linda's album? Kasitau sia kalo belum ada or if there any other frens yang belum dapat n mcari k...

Tq dear..c u soon..
Hmmuahh

~lydia~