My Random Musings

Powered by Stuff-a-Blog

Wednesday 20 August 2008

What men says about marrige?....




well...look at this picture that i took my friend favourite t' shirt hehehe...i think he likes this T'shirt very much...well, i have the reason to say like this...well, according to National Marriage Project about men have a hard time committing because some of them are waiting their soul mate and she hasn't yet appeared...well, cari lah bah kan hehehe...and they also want to enjoy single life as long as they can and they are also fear that marriage will require too many changes and compromises...And..i add with too many committments.....well...women? any response on this?

1 comment:

Tompinai paladius @ NiT said...

I wish I was a woman so that I can voice out my opinion...but wat to do...sekali ramas2 ada pula lelew..hehehe..jd inda jd bagi respondla..nanti kana cop pakai mohor d raja...hahaha....