My Random Musings

Powered by Stuff-a-Blog

Wednesday 22 October 2008

Being 'Here'...





I never think to be ‘here’…I still remember the first class I entered as the temporary teacher, all the face of the students talking without a word but I can see their needs, their hope from the new teacher, inexperience teacher. And that time I was still immaturity in teaching field and I don’t even know the teaching techniques and how to approach students..innocence kunun! But it doesn’t mean now I’m an expert! No! Not at all, m still learning how to be the best they want, not the best I want…I still remember my senior said ‘the successful of the teacher is when a lot of the students get ‘A’ and not because of the praising or award u got from the boss’ Is that so?.....Remind me when I was in form 3, I was very weak in mathematics so I need to do more practice. One day, while I was studying mathematics in library, this teacher (male) came to me and said ‘ haiyah! Kamu belajar matematik pun tidak juga bah dapat masuk kelas sains’ I was stunned by those words and thinking how come the teacher said like that…but those words encouraged me to study hard and finally…yeah! Was in SC class and of course I got the chance to say thank you to the teacher…he didn’t say a word to me just smile… I ever read “Correction does much but encouragement does more. Encouragement after censure is as the sun after a shower” (Johan Wolfgang Von Goethe). Well.... being ‘here’ is wonderful… Look at their face....:-) teringat zaman sekolah dulu kan! hehehe....

No comments: