My Random Musings

Powered by Stuff-a-Blog

Monday 27 October 2008

The best Lesson that i never forget....



the old one
The new 'plug nozzle'


Last friday my car which i call him as St Christopher the 3rd :-), suddenly shaking at low speed, punya main sedih, at first i thought that it might be because of the spark plugs wire. so, i decided to call my friend to buy for me the plugs and help me to change it but he couldnt find the plugs section in my car...hmmm...then wait until tomorrow morning. Have to borrow my sis in law car because i got mid term, then my bro helped me to send my car to workshop. After the mechanic changed the plugs, it still shaking argh!...tensionnya..dont know what happen with my 'baby' ni aduiii....the 1st mechanic said, it might be the wiring problem, then I went to car electrical service, 3 shops gave me a different opinion but they didn’t really check it. They said I have to leave the car there for 2 or 3 days…oh no! no!...I went to Kolombong and Towering and lastly at Penampang Baru. The last shop the plugs change again, the mechanic said, it’s wrong plugs, adui…tensionnya..it cost rm87 oh…the 1st one rm45, including the labour charge. It’s ok lah…yg penting my ‘baby’ ok..:-) but it still shaking after they changed the plugs, tapi kurang sdh la. Then yesterday I brought my ‘baby’ back to kgau, didn’t care about the safety again, m thinking about the workshop at my place. Thank God, I reached kgau safely. And today, I went to workshop again, and the mechanic here said the problem was the ‘plug nozzle’ hmm…new thing for me, and the mechanic explained to me all those things…finally after they change the ‘nozzle’ my car is ok now…guys! 1 nozzle cost rm150, that is only the 2nd hand oh..look at the picture…luckily I have to buy only one ‘plug nozzle’…hmmm…

No comments: