My Random Musings

Powered by Stuff-a-Blog

Monday 5 November 2007

If I have a chance to be something else

We have been asked the question like this.....

If you are given a chance to become something

else, what would you like to be?

Then this is my answer... If I have the chance to be something else, I want to be a flower. Any kind of flower created by God. People like flowers because it is romantic, they can be an inspiration or just simply put a smile in someone's face. Such a wonderful feeling everytime we see them... make us happy... Anyone who receives flowers will feel that they are appreciated especially if it is from someone who they love the most. Flowers will make people feels like on Cloud Nine and be more passionate.

I want to be a flower because it allows me to hear the feeling expression from people... revealing about their beauty and attractiveness. It can also create an awareness to care for the environment and value it. It is a magnificent feeling everytime I saw people receives flowers.

And what else?... Flowers can also makes people be more loving and caring. Most people choose flowers to be the first choice to give out in any occasions. They choose flowers to appreciate their mothers on Mother's Day, to show their love to their lover on Valentine's Day or any other special occasions.
I will be so grateful if I can also see the happiness in every woman who gets flowers and share their feelings with each other - who are really in love. Such a joyful feeling to make people happy and cheerful when seeing their smiles... So, guys... What about you? What do you want to be? A millionaire?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I agree that flower can make a person happy and feel appreciated but it won't last long because in the end the flower will die and fad away. People tend to forget the existence of it. Each flower has it own uniqueness and meaning. If you choose the wrong flower it will deliver the wrong message to that person. I like flowers but I can’t seem to know how to appreciate the beauty of it. For most people flower can make them happy because of its wonderful color and its delicate smell. But it only shows the outer beauty of it and not the inner beauty. Some flowers are gorgeous but in spite of that they are also dangerous, as for example rose. :D