My Random Musings

Powered by Stuff-a-Blog

Friday 23 November 2007

I've been tagged by DOGOES

I’ve been tagged by dogoes! eh...malas o... i don't understand la this game but what to do have to do? Bah I just follow the games lah,saja2 bah ni kan...mengasih karaja org ja...ok guys! here it is....


The Rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs

well...these are the things that u all should know about me hahahha...8 aa dogoes!...nasib bukan 888 oh!..nah!

1. It's like leofantasia...i like computer and surfing...well..it's not just like...i love it..

2. I don't like to cook dogoes...so u have to cook for me hahahha

3. I like cats..i ever had 13 cats but now they are gone already hehehe...tinggal la 3

4. my favourite football team is MANCHESTER UNITED or nama manjanya Manu hahaha...and i got the
sticker on my car..

5. my favourite numbers are 3 and 9, well 3 means i love you, chinese said 9 for 'long', so may b 3 & 9 long
live mangkali kan.

6. ooo...ya..I can play guitar oso mah but x sampion mcm c leo...and leofantasia was one of my sifu, dulu2 la..

7. my teddy bear's name kan 'chomo hahaha...ada juga mah

8.and now...i'm dealing wth teen..hehehe


phew!...done..nanti ko dogoes...kama hehehe sy takut kana 1 pokok tajau bah


ok...wana tag all these ppl, check it out guys!

1.chegu carol(mmg byk idea ni)
2.vee (bah ada blog sdh kan)
3.Geof (msti buat aa)
4.popscrew (u have to do this..hehehe)
5.G2(a'ah...)
6.tania
7.enit
8.bell

so...guys! msti buat..dogoes bilang 1 pokok tajau!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kalu sdh pernah buat...buli skip sdhkan? hehehe

Nazs said...

Do i really have to do it?? malas laaa.. he

Anonymous said...

Eh Auntie how to play o? No idea lor, dunno this tagged tagged things of yours la. Play other games like main singakan, main makan2 kah..Haiya!