My Random Musings

Powered by Stuff-a-Blog

Saturday 24 November 2007

Outing for 'Crew'

Recently….our team went to one of the ‘house for problems teens’ (we named our team as ‘crew’, that was our director’s idea). Well…I used to name that as a house for teenagers; actually they are all girls, below 19. I was stunned when we reached there that morning, there are 21 girls that were waiting for us since 6am, well…. we supposed to be there before 8am but we have transportation problem then we reached there at 830am, I guessed. ‘wow!..cantik2 oh’, I heard that from one of the guys in the team, yeah! Most of them very pretty girls and young! All of them entered there because of the social problems and they have to be there in 2 or 3 years. In that ‘house’, they are learning how to cook, typing, sewing and some of them also still studying for SPM. I have talked to one of the girls, she said she wants to be a designer one day and she realized that she still has the chance to be the success person. ‘This is only the beginning of life and I know I still have the chance to be the success one, one day. I never feel regret for what had happened to me but I learn from the lesson. And I want to change…’well… the girl told me and shared all her experiences. Who’s fault? The parents, teachers, society or may be the teenagers? So, what do you think guys? Tell me or tell them….And, thanks to Mr. Stanley who gave the motivation talk that day, God bless you and we really appreciate it. Some of the activities that day were ‘miss cholesterols’ and some games.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi friend, wow..its great you have been done this. At least the other people out there will learn something from the article. anyway, why not attached some of our photo...? hehe...